Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And so it goes.....

My first post. Here it is. I sit here at my kitchen table trying to remember all the ideas I had on how to open this blog and I'm drawing a blank. C'est la vie. I guess I should tell my story.

I just quit my job. I moved back in with my mom. I'm going to be serving and bartending again while going through yoga teacher training.  I decided that I had to make a change. So I did. All of it. I had to stop doing something that was essentially killing me in order to pursue something that makes me happy.

I guess for what it is worth, I am cleaning out my life. My goal is to get rid of enough of the useless crap that clutters my environment so that I can think and live and love freely. This transition hasn't been as painful as I had imagined, but it certainly hasn't been without its trials and tribulations. Yoga is to blame for keeping my sanity through the process. Although, I had to say goodbye (temporarily) to my old studio in the city, I think I have found one in the suburbs that will be a nice fit for me. It's the little things, right?

Anyway, some things that I plan to post about soon: I am a non-smoker, lessons from my broken toe,  the new job, and obviously, yoga teacher training. Hopefully, I will be inspired to write some poetry soon (just a warning now, it will probably be dirty). Once that happens, I will post it here as well.

Peace and love,
Rich


No comments:

Post a Comment